subcodevalues to create
eventTypevalues + output them
measuresvalues + output them
A scenario for illustration:
- 1.A database contains four tables:
Wellshas referential information that needs to be joined to the other tables
Observationshas daily reports about work performed at a wellsite
Problemshas a correlation to
Observationswhen there was non-productive time
Lessons_Learnedhas a correlation to
Problemswhen an investigation was performed
- 2.A determination is made: observations, problems, and lessons learned would ideally be displayed as individual events in WellLine
- 3.The necessary joins are made between
Wellsand the other tables, to incorporate needed information (e.g. well name)
- 4.To create separate outputs for the remaining tables, each table is run through its own distinct series of tools
- 5.In the output step, each is output with a unique name, e.g. "Observation_001.jsonl", "Problem_001.jsonl", "LessonLearned_001.jsonl"
The idea of "essential data" in the Filter Tool will be specific per-source and generally includes one or more portions of the source that should pass a check (i.e. "not null"). Also useful for making sure each input contains information required for WellLine inclusion, e.g. a date.
idfield is used by several future tools and containers, and is a unique identifier for each event.
typeIdof the entity, while the value in the field will be the
nameof the entity. For more information, see Transformation - Entities.
[WELL_ID]values then appear as entities in this group.
[RIG]values then appear as entities in this group.
[mudType]values then appear as entities in this group.
idfield should be unique for every row, so a simple unique filter on this field should ensure uniqueness.
idfield creation logic (from Events - ID step) to ensure it is producing unique values as intended.
codevalue associated with this
subjectEntityIds, or any other fields? Ask the WellLine team for advice! You can contact product support by using the chat support in the bottom-right corner of your screen.